E-commerce is not only changing Fashion in terms of consumers' shopping habits, it’s also feeding Fashion companies with the opportunity to expand their influence to remote markets, while at the same time being influenced too. China is the clearest example of its trend, and the growth potential distant markets and cultures can bring.
TLG's eCommerce specialists in the next six months are sharing their expertise in a series of whitepapers about Fashion and e-commerce, with a focus on China.
- The Worldwide Fashion Industry in 2018
- E-commerce in the Fashion Industry
- An Introduction to Fashion & E-commerce in China
- Has China Fallen in Love With Luxury, or Have Luxury Brands Fallen in Love With China?
- The Clothing and Apparel Market in China
- The Footwear Market in China
- The Accessories Market in China
- Understanding Chinese Consumers: Millennials
- Chinese E-commerce Channels
- Which Are the Best Marketing Channels for Fashion in China?
- Successful Players in China’s Fashion Industry
- The Chinese Fashion Industry: Challenges and Best Practices